HMT VaporFlex™ Secondary Seal
The HMT VaporFlex Secondary Seal is the first internal secondary seal to combine flexibility, low profile, light weight, abrasion resistance, 100% MTBE compatible materials and fifteen plus years life cycle into a competitively priced secondary seal.
The VaporFlex Secondary Seal, for internal floating roofs, was developed specifically to resist the many products and additives normally stored in floating roof tanks. Its Petroflex™ (PTFE) wiper/ vapor barrier fabric construction makes the VaporFlex Secondary Seal resistant to all stored products including benzene, methanol, toluene, naphtha, ETBE, TAME and MTBE.
The VaporFlex Secondary Seal has unsurpassed gap-sealing ability combined with the longest service life of any secondary seal for internal floating roofs. Engineered for rapid field installation, the VaporFlex Secondary Seal can be installed on both aluminum and steel roofs.
- Resistant to all products normally stored in floating roof tanks
- Longest service life for any secondary seal for internal floating roofs
- Petroflex™ PTFE (Teflon®) wiper/ vapor barrier fabric construction
- Stainless steel metal parts
- Excellent gap sealing ability
- Rapid installation with both aluminum and steel internal floating roofs
- Low profile/ light weight
- Abrasion resistant